We hope this will help you make an informed decision about sharing personal information with us.
Gas-and-Diesel-Engine-Equipment-Guide strives to maintain the highest standards of decency, fairness and integrity in all our operations.
Likewise, we are dedicated to protecting our customers’, consumers’ and online visitors’ privacy on our website.
- Gas-and-Diesel-Engine-Equipment-Guide collects personally identifiable information from the visitors to our website only on a voluntary basis.
- Personal information collected on a voluntary basis may include name, postal address, email address, company name and telephone number.
- This information is collected if you request information from us, participate in a contest or sweepstakes, and sign up to join our email list or request some other service or information from us.
- The information collected is internally reviewed, used to improve the content of our website, notify our visitors of updates, and respond to visitor inquiries.
- Once information is reviewed, it is discarded or stored in our files.
- If we make material changes in the collection of personally identifiable information we will inform you by placing a notice on our site.
- Personal information received from any visitor will be used only for internal purposes and will not be sold or provided to third parties.
- Cookies are identifiers that are transferred to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser.
- The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page.
- For example, if you personalize the sites pages, or register with any of our site’s services, a cookie enables Gas-and-Diesel-Engine-Equipment-Guide to recall your specific information on subsequent visits.
- You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying your Web browser; however, if you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the site.
- A web beacon is a transparent image file used to monitor your journey around a single website or collection of sites.
- They are also referred to as web bugs and are commonly used by sites that hire third-party services to monitor traffic.
- They may be used in association with cookies to understand how visitors interact with the pages and content on the pages of a web site.
- No personally identifiable information you give us is provided to them for cookie or web beacon use, so they cannot personally identify you with that information on our web site.
- Google uses the DART cookie, which enables it to serve ads to our users based on their visits to this site and other sites on the Web.
- Browsers can be set to accept or reject cookies or notify you when a cookie is being sent.
- Privacy software can be used to override web beacons. Taking either of these actions shouldn’t cause a problem with our site, should you so choose.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
- This website is directed to adults; it is not directed to children under the age of 13.
- We operate our site in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, and will not knowingly collect or use personal information from anyone under 13 years of age.
- In some cases, we may collect information about you that is not personally identifiable.
- We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
- The information collected is used solely for internal review and not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes or otherwise.
Release of Information
- If Gas-and-Diesel-Engine-Equipment-Guide is sold, the information we have obtained from you through your voluntary participation in our site may transfer to the new owner as a part of the sale in order for the service being provided to you may continue.
- In that event, you will receive notice through our website of that change in control and practices, and we will make reasonable efforts to ensure that the purchaser honors any opt-out requests you might make of us.
How You Can Correct or Remove Information
- If you have submitted personal information through our website and would like that information deleted from our records or would like to update or correct that information, please visit our ‘Contact Us’ Page and submit your request to our Admin. Department.
Updates and Effective Date
- Gas-and-Diesel-Engine-Equipment-Guide.com reserves the right to make changes in this policy.
- We encourage you to periodically review this policy so that you will know what information we collect and how we use it.
Agreeing to Terms